INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR PLUG-IN VARIABLE SPEED CONTROLLER
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Subject to the following limitations, the manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that each new product is free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to repair or replace under this warranty any defective product or part as follows from the original date of purchase for a period of one (1) year.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE AND DOES NOT COVER:
1. Products sold damaged or incomplete, sold “as is”, sold reconditioned or used as rental equipment.
2. Delivery, installation or normal adjustments explained in the owner’s manual.
3. Damage or liability caused by shipping, improper handling, improper installation, incorrect voltage or improper wiring, improper maintenance, improper modification, or the use of accessories and/or attachments not specifically recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Repairs necessary because of operator abuse or negligence, or the failure to install, operate, maintain and store the product according to the instructions in the owner’s manual.
5. Damage caused by cold, heat, rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments and materials, or other contaminants.
6. Expendable items that become worn during normal use.
7. Freight costs from customer to vender.
8. Repair and transportation costs of products or parts determined not to be defective.
9. Any incidental, indirect or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure or malfunction of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damages so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A defective unit must be returned, prepaid, with proof of purchase, well packaged to avoid damage in transit. Ship unit to Suncourt Inc. only after obtaining a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Returns without this RGA number will not be accepted.
Actual product appearance may differ from illustrations. Suncourt reserves the right to modify any or all of its products' features, designs, components and specifications without notice.
Copyright 1998-2017 Suncourt Inc. All Rights Reserved
|Unit Box Size||Packaged Unit Weight||Units per Case||Case Size||Case Weight|