What’s a Suncourt ThruWall Fan?
Suncourt manufactures two ThruWall Fans also known as Room to Room Fans, Through the Wall Fans, and Transfer Fans. These quiet ThruWall Fans are mounted through the wall to transfer air from one room to another.
What would I use a Through the Wall Fan for?
You can use a Through the Wall Fan to equalize temperature between rooms in a variety of applications.
- Wood Stove, pellet stove, fireplace, or other alternative heat source owners use a Room to Room Fan to extend the effective range of their heat source to other rooms.
- Window air conditioner owners can likewise transfer that cool air to another room for increased efficiency with a Room to Room Fan.
- Homes with a new three-season room or an attached greenhouse benefit from installing a Room to Room Fan to transfer air into or out of the greenhouse or room.
- Mini-split users install a Room to Room Fan to increase airflow to a back bedroom or office that just doesn’t quite get enough air to stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Commercial users install Room to Room Fans as an accessory to PTAC (Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner) units to transfer heated or cooled air in hotel suites, assisted living or other aparTMents, dorms, etc. They are more efficient than using duct extender kits and much more cost effective. They also provide a much cleaner look than clunky ductwork.
Which Suncourt ThruWall Fan model is right for me?
- The Suncourt Model TW208P ThruWall Fan is hard wired in the wall and features a variable speed control that will adjust the fan from low to high. It has a telescoping housing that allows it to be installed in walls 3 ¾” to 6 ½” thick. The grille can be manually rotated to direct airflow for maximum comfort. The TW208P ThruWall fan is ETL approved for use in both the United States and Canada.
- The Suncourt Model TW108 ThruWall Fan features a 10’ grounded power cord and a 3-position rocker switch, which allows you to run the fan on low and/or high.It also has a telescoping housing that allows it to be installed in walls 3 ¾” to 6 ½” thick. The TW108 ThruWall fan is ETL approved for use in both the United States and Canada.